1).What is PICK IT ASAP?
A) It is a pick and drop service for anyone who wants to get their motor bike serviced at authorized or non authorized service center based on your request
2) Is my bike is secured?
A) Yes, your bike is secured as it is taken care by trusted and verified bike drivers and also it is secured as your vehicle will get serviced in authorized service centers.
3) How should I trust PICK IT ASAP?
A) Pick IT is a registered company by the government of India through ministry of corporate affairs and incorporated on 7TH June 2019.
4) Who will pick up my bike?
A) Our trusted & verified bike expert will come to your location and pick up the vehicle.
5) What happens after my bike is picked up?
A) Our bike expert will handle it with care and deliver it to the authorized or non-authorized service centre based on your request.
6) What happens after the bike reaches service centre?
A) Our customer care experts will inform the service center about the servicing requirements who will then scan the bike and give a cost estimation for servicing which will be communicated to the user to get an approval.
7) What happens when my bike issue is not resolved after servicing?
A) Pick and drop service will be free of cost if the bike issue remains unresolved.
8) Which service center is better, authorized or unauthorized?
9) Can I book an appointment by call?
A) Yes, you can call us on
10) How do I know if my appointment is confirmed?
A) As soon as you schedule an appointment for pickup of your vehicle, you will be informed over a text message regarding the confirmation of your appointment along with the details of our bike expert who will come to pick your vehicle.
11) How do I edit my appointment after it is confirmed?
A) You can log in to your PICK IT account to modify your scheduled appointment.
12) When do I have to pay and what are the modes of payment?
A) You can pay through cash on delivery upon safe delivery of your vehicle by our bike expert to him either through cash or online payment (All online wallet payments are accepted).