PLEASE READ THESE USER TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE AND USING OUR SERVICE
Pick It Asap offers Pick-up and Drop service of your Two-Wheeler and get it serviced at nearest authorized or non authorised service centers based on your preference. The online order or booking for our services can be done in our website. All services provided by Pick It Asap to you by means of your use of the Website hereafter referred to as the “Service”
Pick It Asap provides 2 booking methods
You have every right to cancel your booking, but you have to do it immediately through our website or call (preferred) before the appointed bike expert is on his way If you cancel your order within these time frames, there will be no cancellation fee, but if you do so after that, you are entitled to pay our bike expert Rs 100/- for his travel and time
You acknowledge and agree to hold irresponsible Pick It Asap and all other associates of Pick It Asap of any loss, claim, liability or damage which may occur due to any of your communications on Pick It Asap with other users, interest gathered on Pick It Asap or with Pick It Asap Payments.
- Your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein
- Your violation of any rights of any third party, including transportation providers arranged via Pick It Asap or
- Your use or misuse of the Website or Service
AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF WEBSITE AND SERVICES
You warrant that the information you provide to Pick It Asap is accurate and complete. Pick It Asap is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the pick-up and drop of the bike for Service without providing reasons By using the website, you further agree that:
- You will only use the Website for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization
- You will not use the website for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes
- You will not use the website to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network
- You will not try to harm the website in any way whatsoever
- You will not copy, or distribute the website Content without written permission from Pick It Asap
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request
- You will comply with all applicable law from the state and/or city in which you are present while using the website or Service
- The information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website is for general information purposes only. Pick It Asap will reasonably keep the Website and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website are correct, up to date and accurate
- Pick It Asap shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Website (but to the exclusion of death or personal injury), including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website or Application, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of Pick It Asap.
- Pick It Asap shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with the Website, including — but not limited to — damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- The quality of the bike services requested through the website is entirely the responsibility of the authorized service center who ultimately provides bike servicing services to you. Pick It Asap under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the bike servicing services provided by the authorized service centers of any acts, actions, behavior, conduct, and/or negligence
By using the Website or the Service, you enter into a contract with Pick It Asap (the “Contract”). In order to be able to use the Website or Service, you first need to sign up with Pick It Asap. While signing up, you are obligated to provide Pick It Asap with your personal information, Name, address, Email ID and mobile number. Upon successful completion of sign up with Pick It Asap, Pick It Asap will provide you with a personal account, accessible to you with a password of your choice in the Website. Upon login, you will be asked to schedule your bike service. You can also book service for multiple bikes/two wheelers You must have the Registration Certificate and valid Insurance of your Bike in-order to get your Bike serviced through Pick It Asap.
How to Use the Website, Service and the Application